Tuesday, November 13, 2012

STRUGGLING ARTIST

Hi Everyone! 

It's a beautiful day here today! Hope you are having a beautiful day too. I have a confession to make: this week I've struggled to keep up with my journal pages, specifically the Art Every Day Challenge.  I'm not making any excuses, I'm just saying I'm struggling here and to be perfectly honest, I've bitten off a bit more than I bargained for with the two art projects this month!  

So there, with that said, I'm still enjoying the process and the challenge of each journal but feel I need to cut back on the Art Every Day Journal for now.
Today's pages are a sample of why I'm cutting back, some aren't completed and others the work is not up to par.  Still I am going to put them out there as an encouragement to everyone to continue on the journey even when you are struggling!  Please click on the Art Every Day Journal tab above to see the pages in more detail. 

Hope you are having a creative week! 


Suzy  

3 comments:

Artsy VaVa said...

Just checked out your journal pages and they are beautiful! Keep at it!!!

Anne Payne said...

I agree about taking on too much and not being up to par. Not yours, but mine :) I always love your pages and art, no matter what you think about them! They're gorgeous.

Wish I was seeing you this weekend but it's just not going to happen. Hope you have a great time. Say hello to all for me and lots of ♥♥♥!

Ali said...

As someone who doesn't draw I think you designs are lovely. I read your weekly journal and I adored day 12, circles, the colour and design are beautiful.
Ali x