Thursday, January 30, 2014

One Room At A Time-Getting There!

Hi Everyone!

I've been working though the house One Room At A Time during the month of January and things are starting to take shape!   This week I'm working in the Guest room where my daughter and baby Jackson will be staying for the next two months.
I've cleared out the extra furniture so there will be room for J's pack n play; the dressers have been emptied of knitting yarns and they have been stashed away.  The carpets have been professionally cleaned and now just a bit of sprucing up is in order.

Speaking of stashing yarns, does anyone else have this problem of where to put extra skeins of yarn?

I ran across a great solution on Pinterest the other day!  Use a closet organizer to hold the yarn.
Isn't that a fabulous idea?  
I think I'm going to Bed Bath & Beyond to find one today and organize all my yarn into a hanging canvas Sweater organizer!

Happily clearing the clutter and getting organized!
Suzy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, I would go even crazier than I am with numbers....xox

Linda Kunsman said...

yes good for you getting so organized! I'm trying but working much slower-like one cabinet or set of drawers at a time :) I can say I used to have yarn drawers like that but I haven't crocheted much in years so most of my yarn was donated. Fab idea for storing the skeins! Enjoy your family visitors.

Sketchbook Wandering said...

Thank you for the inspiration!! Organzing & re-organizing, a necessity for me. Someone told me IKea makes good shelves for not a lot of money...Enjoy your family visit!

Jeanna said...

That is a great idea for storing yarn...thanks for sharing.

Hope you enjoy your special company :)