Monday, March 21, 2016

WEEK 3 ICAD CHALLENGE

Hi there!

This is where the rubber starts to meet the road in the Index Card A Day (ICAD) challenge in the month of March.  When ideas flowed freely in the first two weeks of the challenge now they aren't coming so easily, but I press on to the challenge of making a card each day for 31 days and finishing the race.  My first adventure into the ICAD was a 60 day challenge I did with Yellow Daisy and you can see the cards were much more elaborate collages where this time I've stuck to the everyday life theme.

Maybe you'd like to try a personal challenge of your own?  Making an index card a day does require commitment and as much time as you are willing to put into it.  I guarantee you will learn a great deal about yourself and develop your own style of art work.  If you decide to try it, please let me know, I'd love to hear from you.

Please click on the side bar link to 31 Days in March to see  Week 3 and the previous works for Week 1 and 2.   Thank you for stopping by and I'd love to hear from you, please leave your comment below.

Bee Creative!
Susie

1 comment:

Anne Payne said...

For some reason I am not getting updates that you have made a new post! I would have visited sooner, If I had.

LOVE all your cards!!! You're so gifted. {{hugs}}